Monday, December 5, 2016

For these things I give thanks




Be thankful in all circumstances,
for this is God's will for you
who belong to Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:18 NLT

It would be wrong for me to start this new endeavor and not stop to give thanks and praise to the One who led me down this path. After all it was He who gave me the title name, the design ideas, and the content inspiration.

Let's get this gratitude journal started.

  1. His unconditional love
  2. My husband - that God put us both on the path to where we would meet and for how our relationship has developed over the years.
  3. Our children
  4. Our home
  5. My parents - They raised me to know and love Christ. While I may have strayed during my teens and twenties, I found my way back to him. 
  6. This gorgeous December weather. It is not typical Minnesota weather, and therefore I am soaking it up. I know the snow, and temperatures, will fall soon enough.
  7. Tina - through the good times, through the not so good times, through the physical distance, we always find our way back to each other and our friendship stands strong. She is so important to me and I cannot thank God enough for putting her in my life.
  8. My small group ladies - There have been many occasions where I have thought about leaving the group. Then I attend a session and my heart is so happy that I remained. It is as though God is saying that these are the women I need in my life. They will speak truth to me and be there with me in all situations.
  9. Coffee
  10. The two new customers who placed orders with my business.
Let us give thanks and praise to the Lord, our God.

No comments:

Post a Comment