Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Life After by Katie Ganshert

Anyone who knows me, knows that I LOVE to read.

Also, anyone who knows me, knows that I adore fiction. It is my go to genre.

I'm not going to lie, I typically do not read stand alone titles.

So then why did you pick Life After by Katie Ganshert?

Honestly, the description on the back cover really grabbed my attention. It just sounds like a page turner and a bit of a tear jerker. Secondly, I love Christian fiction. The final reason is that I was accepted to the launch team for this book! That means that I receive an advanced reader copy (ARC), and get to share a lot of great information. Joining a launch team is something I've always wanted to do, so I was SO excited when I found out I was in.


Here's just a snippet of what is on the back cover:

"Snow whirls around an elevated train platform in Chicago. A distracted woman boards the train, takes her seat, and moments later a fiery explosion rips through the frigid air, tearing the car apart in a horrific attack on the city's transit system. One life is spared. Twenty-two are lost."
Can you see why I wanted to join this launch team?

Based on that little snippet, does it sound like a book you'd want to read? If so, consider pre-ordering the book before February 16, 2017! Why you ask? If you do, you will receive a few extra goodies from the publisher. SWEET!


Click here to pre-order and receive the fantastic extras! http://bit.ly/2jt1HI9

Cannot wait to start reading and eventually share a review with you all. 

What are you reading currently?

Disclosure: I received this advanced reader copy of Life After by Katie Ganshert for free from WaterbrookMultnomah (Random House Publishing) for review and to assist with promotion as part of the launch team. A positive review is not necessary, if I enjoy the book I will say so. If I don't enjoy the book, I'll say that too. All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment